Questions and answers
Money does not go to the card directly; after buying a ticket, you need to transfer it to the Troika card – the tickets you bought are stored there.If you forgot to transfer a ticket to your card, open the application and simply tap the card to the NFC module of your device. After that, the application will prompt you to transfer over the paid tickets.
You can also transfer a ticket at a terminal of the Credit Bank of Moscow (MCB) or Elecsnet. You will find a list of the nearest MC Bank terminals at the map.
If you liked the application, please write a review, rate the app, share your impressions with others to encourage other users to use the app.
Sometimes users give low ratings and write a review that is not related to the application, for example:
- «the application needs NFC, so do I have now to change the phone?» (there are technical features, rules and requirements for replenishing the Troika card that the users must comply with);
- «high fares» (prices are regulated by the carrier, not by the application);
- «no ticket XXXXX» (fares and types of travel tickets are set by the carrier, not the application);
- «the validator charged a lot of money for the fare» (the application is not a carrier, does not charge money and does not set tariffs);
- «I bought a ticket, but I need another one, where the fare is lower» (the user chooses and pays for the ticket on their own. If you made a mistake with the choice, you can issue a refund. To do this, please contact us by phone (499 ) 638-2969 or via firstname.lastname@example.org);
Such comments are not actually related to the functionality of the mobile application and shouldn't be a reason for lowering the rating.
Please note that the application does not take hidden fees and does not broadcast unnecessary advertising, it is designed only for the convenience of users and quick replenishment / registration of Troika cards.
If you encounter any problems using the application or have suggestions for the implementation of new features, please contact us by phone (499) 638-2969 or via email@example.com, we will answer your question and take into account your wishes.